Our quality engagement
Beyond price, the quality of our services is a criterion of competitive differentiation, and the requirements of major customers regarding the quality and performance of their suppliers are increasingly important.
In some cases, ISO certification is a prerequisite for any contractual relationship.
Our quality policy
Chabrillac's Quality Policy is an approach that aims to achieving a zero-fault level.
ISO 9001 certified for almost 20 years, our processes are constantly evolving.
In 2017, CHABRILLAC was awarded ISO 9001 certification (2015 version).
Our quality system is divided into two strategic objectives: the satisfaction of our customers and the operational performance of our services.
In order to achieve our objectives, we are committed to:
- Anticipating and foreseeing customer needs through attentive service
- Empowering and educating our staff and associates
- Maintaining the safe condition of our vehicle fleets
- Guaranteeing an optimal quality of service and services in accordance with our customers' requirements
- Implementing terms, conditions and time frames
- Regularly training our operators in safety, stowage and managing road hazards
- Ensuring the traceability of all our activity on an operational level and in terms of paperwork and document keeping.
The Chabrillac quality system indicators demonstrate an excellent level of experience, made possible thanks to the contribution and involvement of all our staff.
At the request of our customers we are able create personalised reports, particularly for:
Time frame and dead line compliance
Monitoring of discrepancies and anomalies
Shipping/dispatch statistics (for category, destination, etc.)